Project Management, Planning, Scheduling, Progress monitoring, Costing, Claims and Contracts Management
- Develop and implement project execution strategy, ensure the implementation of quality control standards and cost control on project for on time completion
- Execute daily operations of monitoring the work executed by the engineering team at site and prepare interims and completion project reports.
- Supervise monitor and report Project progress throughout the project cycle to ensure on time completion.
- Manage Cash Flow Requirements for the Projects. Controlled expenditures within limitations of project budget.
- Monitor, verify and enforce specification compliance of materials at various stages of project. Manage and control Project Budget.
- Manage material and manpower requirements. Perform preparation of invoices, variance and claims and client follow up.
- Inspect and observe work in progress to ensure that procedures followed, and materials used conformed to project specifications and quality standards.
- Prepare submittals for materials, Shop Drawings, Time Schedule and Manpower organization.
- Ensured a positive work environment and awareness by all staff at the site of project goals and objectives.
- Conducted site meetings Monitored progress throughout the project cycle
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in operations management (or a related field) and have prior experience in a management or leadership position. A deep understanding of financial management is also a plus.